HERSHEY – Rep. Tom Mehaffie (R-Dauphin) invites residents of the 106th Legislative District to attend an open house event at his Hershey office on Tuesday, March 7, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at his district office located at 250 W. Chocolate Ave., Hershey
“I’m very excited to be working with the residents of the 106th District,” Mehaffie said. “This open house is one way that I can meet residents face-to-face and hear their thoughts and concerns on state issues.”
The event is open to all residents of the 106th District and RSVPs are not required.
Mehaffie’s district office hours are Monday through Thursday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and Fridays, from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Services available at the office include:
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for persons with physical disabilities).
• Information and applications for senior citizen benefit programs, including Property Tax/Rent Rebate and PACE/PACENET prescription drug programs.
• Information and applications for the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
• Help with securing birth and death certificates (photo identification required).
• Information about legislation.
• Assistance with resolving matters relating to state agencies, such as Veterans Affairs, Human Services, Labor and Industry, Insurance, Environmental Protection or Conservation and Natural Resources.
For more information about the open house or other upcoming events in the 106th District, visit RepMehaffie.com
or contact Mehaffie’s office by phone at (717) 534-1323.
Representative Thomas Mehaffie
106th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Abbey Haslam